Monday, July 25, 2011

Do you need to renew your Green Card?

The New Year is fast approaching. Is it time to renew your expired Green Card? Keep in mind that green card renewals are necessary every ten (10) years. visit the for details.

1 comment:

  1. You can apply for the adjustment of status Form I-485 if you had your marriage in the USA. You want to start this process immediately! Once you have begun the adjustment of status filing process, your spouse does not have to leave the country.


Welcome to Nicole blog, I hope that you take time to leave me a comment. Be Kind and NO SPAM PLEASE, avoid Racism or any Personal attacks because I will delete your comment if you try. Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!