Friday, July 9, 2010

How do I get a B-1/B-2 Visitor Visa?

If you want to come to the United States for medical treatment or your organization has sponsored you a training in the United States, or if you want to do any education in the United states or if you want to visit your friends in the United States then you have to apply for B1B2 visitor visa usa. If you are coming in to the United States on a visitor visa usa for business purpose then you have to apply for B-1 visitor visa usa. For others you will have to apply B-2 visitor visa usa.
When you intend to enter the U.S. on a visitor visa usa then the visit should be only for a short term and you should have a permanent residency in your home country. In order to get an B1B2 visitor visa usa you should have strong evidence to prove that you are entering in to the United States only for a short term and your intention is to return to your country once after your visit.
You should have strong document to prove that you have a very good base in your home country so that you will return to your home country once your days in the United States expires.
It is not possible to change the status to other status while you are inside the U.S. on a visitor visa usa.
While one is in the United States on a business visitor visa usa:
One can decide on sales and investment, negotiate business, attend the business meeting and visit family friends, can conduct interview and can hire employees, and do research and analysis. While one on a business visa cannot run a business, have a salary from the U.S. organization or participate as a professional in any event.
The visa stamp will be on your passport and the period of your stay will also be stamped. You can enter in to the United States any time in that time period.
When it comes to a business visitor visa there is no provisions or separate dependent category for your child or your spouse to accompany you.
The following supporting documents should be submitted with the application for B1B2 visa:
• If the sponsor is an employer then a letter from the employer to the consulate to request a visa along with the documents explaining the purpose of the visa, the lodging, traveling, food medical expenses by the company should also be made.
• If the tour is for any seminar then you will have to submit a copy of the event registration for the seminar, the presentations you have worked on, and any related document.
• Should also submit the company's financial records, and taxation records.
• If the purpose of the trip is intended to visit a relative in the United States then the sponsor should be in the United States and need to provide affidavit of support affirming that you the visitor will not fall under the government charge while in the United States.
Your exit date will be on the I-94 stamping by then you will have to return to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Nicole blog, I hope that you take time to leave me a comment. Be Kind and NO SPAM PLEASE, avoid Racism or any Personal attacks because I will delete your comment if you try. Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!